Looking for caregiver jobs? Join us!
Care Choice Health Systems, Inc. only employs qualified, professional, caring, trustworthy, motivated and team oriented caregivers. We hold each staff member to the highest standard in care, kindness, and professional behavior.
We are currently recruiting Home Care Aides to work throughout San Diego and Temecula Valley. We need hourly and live-in care providers. We are looking for experienced caregivers. Position responsibilities include personal care such as bathing, dressing, toileting, transferring, transportation and companionship. You will also be asked to prepare balanced meals and do light housekeeping.
Interested in joining our team?
- Minimum Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum Experience: 1 to 2 years
- Preferred Experience: 3+ years
- Required License: Valid Driver’s License. Has less than 5 points on DMV record. No DUI
- Preferred: Current CPR card by American Red Cross for Health Care providers
- Current TB test
- Competency Testing
- Drug Test
- Ability to read and write English
- Registered with Department of Social Services
- No criminal background record
- Must have an active telephone number and email account
- Must have a car in good operating order including registration, insurance, and seat belts
- Able to prepare basic nutritional meals
- Able to proficiently preform general household duties including, vacuuming, dusting, laundry
- Able to perform the duties required to assist clients with Activities of Daily Living and Instrumental
- Constant: sitting, standing, walking
- Occasional: bending, stooping, pulling, reaching, climbing stairs, squatting, use of both legs and hands
- Lifting: 50 pounds
- Specific visual requirements: Near and distance
- Able to work independently, in the home environment.
Everyone working at the office are extremely welcoming and there's always a positive energy every time I enter through the door. They also do an incredible job in meeting the needs of the caregivers working for them as well as their clients. The owners truly care for the elderly and their families that are with their company. Furthermore, this is a company that provides a comfortable and safe atmosphere where caregivers can express their concerns. I’ve had such a fantastic experience with Care Choice Home Care and I’m proud and grateful to be part of their team.
Hands on and dedicated owners who care about their employees and clients. Jeani and Tara eat, sleep, and breathe Care Choice and are committed to their employees.
The staff at Care Choice has been exceptional since the day I stepped into their office. Owners Jeani & Tara are some of the most determined individuals I have ever come across. Their drive to provide the best and most comfortable service for their clients is incredible. They take the time to meet the client and visit their home before deciding which caregiver will best suit the client and their family. Susan and Sam are also a huge component of the company’s success, with their ability to communicate efficiently with staff members and adapt with day-to-day issues that arise.